Thursday 27 April 2017

HOW ARE YOU CHOOSING WHO TO MARRY ?


Was having a conversation with a protegee and we hit "a spot"
about relationship compatibility and people looking good together ( physical wise ) and am like..
What does it mean to " Look Good Together ? "


Anyway, I can't speak for others but this is how I "Chose my Wife "  call me old school, bizarre, a christian / secular contraption or wharreffaaaaa ! Lolll

Pls Read and kindly drop your Comments ( Guys tell us how you chose your wife please )

"Dig In....
Was deliberate wiv wat I saw....

1. Committedly Born Again
2. We were veryyyy Chatty ( gist for hours )
3. She understands Vision and had one ( I tot she heard and stole my vision sef cos it sounded lyk mine, )
4. Loved her demeanour
5. Fresh and no B.O
6. Big sized mammary Glands from what I "SAW' lol ( what I wanted pls )
6. Small waist line
7. Enticing Backside
8. Petit in Nature ( not short ooOo ) Graced to meet that in the package. ( lyk Smith & Jada )
8. Great family background / pedigree
9. Healthy and we had compatible health

++++Pls Note the above did not happen in a month took time
 ( tink ova 2 years. )

*****so why wouldn't I want to marry her.
Everything checked out d more we related and courted.

If I had discovered a Big Flaw when we courted or were friends, I would have backed out with Wisdom.

Ofcos she didn't have everything I wanted but the major ones she had was enough for her to qualify to be my wife...

What didn't she have ? Lol ( you set ehnnn )

1. singing  voice ( tot I couldn't marry a woman lyk dat. )
2. No swaggered cat walk ( well, its not in d Bible either )
3. She didn't have a great Job that could sustain my ministry then ( lol ) you know us Guys na..  But, its not Biblical either
4. She wasn't the pancake makeup type just fresh faced natural sister ( well, all that has changed )
5. She was grammatically sound and all that but her accent "WAS" a King James Englished "Academic One"... Nothing Tush ( all now different )
6. E don do you now loooolll...


So.... That's how I CHOSE my Wife and Went on to marry her OOooooooo.

Was is it that easy and simple like that ? Lol
Am sorry for you..
You bet it was NOT THAT SIMPLE ( DO GREAT THINGS COME ON A PLATTER OF GOLD ? )

My Wife's Reverend Pastor shakeeeeee me and my faith OOooo, hummmm.
But all Glory be to Jesus.
All don make sense now..
Wisdom , Grace, Favour, Counsel etc... Has helped us
#12yrs oooOONNN  Praise God.



so sister, Oya ARRANGE well in Christ,  Character & Competence make correct brother come find you...

Brother, A Javelin awaits you if you don't know "what time is it" aspa "sourcing" for the right woman and "hearing' God on the matter.

Please drop your comment !
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment